Monday, March 2, 2009

dōTERRA's Dr. Mom Kit--Because Mom Knows Best!

Yesterday morning, my oldest son woke up with a sore throat. That achy, scratchy, yucky kind of sore throat that no one likes to have. The day before, my youngest daughter had a cut on her leg that was bleeding. That same day, my other daughter was complaining about a cold sore in her mouth.

Each and every day I am Dr. Mom in my home, taking care of my kids' scrapes, bumps, and bruises. But instead of turning to over-the-counter medications, I use essential oils to care for these types of common occurences. So to soothe my son's sore throat, I gave him a teaspoon of honey with lemon essential oil to swallow, and he felt better right away! To help cleanse the cut on my daughter's leg and help avoid scarring, I put lavender essential oil on the cotton pad of a bandage and placed it over the cut. Then I put melaleuca essential oil on a Q-tip and applied it to my other daughter's mouth for her cold sore.


dōTERRA's essential oils are pure and all-natural, and are the most nurturing way to care for your family's everyday health needs. The new dōTERRA Dr. Mom kit contains nine nurturing essential oils for all your family's health needs. It's amazing how simple it is to use essential oils in caring for loved ones, and how much better they feel.


In anticipation of strong sales, dōTERRA is offering pre-order sales March 1- March 18, with guaranteed shipment by March 18. Click here for more details!

1 comment:

The Baby Catcher said...

PLEASE make the Dr. Mom CD available to order separate.