Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Some great thoughts from a few of our new happy friends!

From Amanda--I have had great experiences with the doTerra essential oils I have been given to use and would like to share them. I have suffered with depression and anxiety for 7+ years and have always wanted to find a natural way of gettng relief and lifting a heavy mood. After reading quite a bit about what essential oils can do for people suffering from depression and anxiety I put my faith to the test and went completely off my medication and am doing just fine using some of the suggested oils effective for this problem. I am so EXCITED to have this product and want to share it with anyone who wants to hear. As for my family, My husband is using oils for better rest at night, heartburn, aches and pains and is very open to them. My youngest son also has had a cold this week and for the first time I have sworn off the over the counter medictions we would normally give him to mask his symptoms, and have tried Eucalyptus,Lemon, Peppermint, and Lavender, and he has recovered amazingly and without any discomfort and in a few days time. WOW ! I'm a believer! Have I mentioned I am excited?

From Bill--The good news is that I received your samples and am very impressed! Thank you for sending them. They not only smell much purer and better, but I can indeed immediately feel a vibrational difference. These samples are exceptional, so now I am officially interested and very motivated to explore all possibilities with DoTerra!

From Nicole--Our family has been using DoTerra Essential Oils for a while and we love them! DoTerra Essential Oils are amazing, and they work so well. At first we were skeptical about them, but we have had many wonderful things happen since we started using them. And now we couldn’t be without them. When our family was in the beginning stages of using the oils, our youngest son became sick, he was just crying and lying around and not moving much. This time I was so grateful we had the oils at home, since we knew what the problem was we came home and used the essential oils. Shortly after applying them my son felt fine, and didn’t even act sick. Since then DoTerra essential oils have help with our sons earaches, cough attacks, warts, headaches/migraines, pain in the back, nausea, the list goes on and on….we have had so many amazing things happen. It has been so nice to be able to use essential oils without the worry of side effects of medicine.

From Rob--Since having access to DōTerra oils, one of the first things that me and my wife have done is made blend of Lavender and Lemon in a coconut oil carrier. Because Coconut oil is solid at about 75˚ I slowly melted down 2 tblspns. Then I added about 10-20 drops each of Lavender and Lemon. The smell is out of this world, and assumed it would have a very "calming" effect on the kids, among other benefits. Every night around bed time, we take the blend and begin massaging their feet with the application. Not only is it a bonding opportunity for us, but it is obviously very calming to them. They will often fall asleep during the massage. The most exciting thing however, is that my wife and I have noticed that they wake up clearly having had a very effective night of sleep. They awake, quickly, with positive attitudes, and greatly refreshed. The amazing thing is that there are times that we miss the opportunity to apply oils to one of the kids. The contrast between them and the other kids is outrageously palpable. The other helpful effects cannot be clinically verified, but we can report that since daily using these oils on the kids, we have also pushed through one of the most sever seasons of cold and flu going on around our family and the unfortunate effect on their friends, schoolmates, and neighbors. However our whole family seems to be dealing better with these infectious illnesses. A coincidence? We can't be sure, but personally I'm drawing the initial conclusion that dōTerra oils are incredible.

These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S Food and Drug Administration, are the sole responsibility of the maker, and may not be typical. DōTerra products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

No comments: